Our Vegan Weekend
Our Vegan Weekend, a new event for us here at Cloudhouses home of Yurts and Squrts!
PLEASE NOTE NO REAL SHEEPSKIN RUGS WILL BE IN ANY OF OUR ACCOMMODATION!!
Here is what they have to say about their event.
“Until very recently most vegans didn’t know any other vegans ‘in real life’, and even now it can still feel kinda lonely!”
Our Vegan Weekend is a non-profit camping event which aims to bring together vegans to entertain and educate, but most of all to have fun, in a beautiful countryside setting in the South East of England.
What can you expect from Our Vegan Weekend?
- Hear inspiring vegan activism and animal welfare talks during the day and listen to live music in the evenings.
- Sit around our campfire – and bring your instruments so we can have a sing-along – there is also talks of an open mic.
- Try a yoga or meditation workshop or chill-out with a wellbeing treatment.
- There will be specific family focused entertainment to keep the kids occupied too!
- And if you don’t like roughing it, GLAMPING options will be available soon!
- Once you’ve worked up an appetite, you can choose from a selection of delicious vegan food stands.
- And what’s more, all the profits will go to vegan / animal charites.
This mini-festival is for everyone, not just vegans (although we do ask that NO NON-VEGAN food or drink is brought to the event – out of respect for your fellow festival goers), so bring the family with you.
Situated in the beautiful surroundings of Hever Camping, set in a stunning 130 acres of Kentish countryside.
**You can obtain a 50% DISCOUNT from the full adult ticket price if you are willing to VOLUNTEER for up to 6 hours at the event. Contact us by email (email@example.com) to discuss and receive the discount code.
Tickets available either with accommodation or from: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/our-vegan-weekend-tickets-39323989110?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing