Two new events for the Cloudhouses calendar!!
We have two fantastic new events for summer 2018!
One being The fantastic Shindig Weekender:
“Kickstarting summer, Shindig is the first and funkiest festival in the West Country. It offers a soulful dose of relaxation and revelry to funky warriors and their families.Shindig Weekender Festival is a glorious mash up of a gig, a house party, a circus show, comedy night, a wellbeing retreat and a kid’s party. No main stages, just a beautiful arrangement of stretch marquees, so you can be in amongst it, or sitting on the grass supping something cold. And your kids can be learning to DJ – scratching, mixing, breakdancing and spraying paint, Each area has been carefully curated to pique its audience’s interest and make it impossible to move on..:
Next up we have Our Vegan Weekend:
“Until very recently most vegans didn’t know any other vegans ‘in real life’, and even now it can still feel kinda lonely!
Our Vegan Weekend is a non-profit camping event which aims to bring together vegans to entertain and educate, but most of all to have fun, in a beautiful countryside setting in the South East of England.
- Hear inspiring vegan activism and animal welfare talks during the day and listen to live music in the evenings.
- Sit around our campfire – and bring your instruments so we can have a sing-along.
- Try a yoga or meditation workshop or chill-out with a wellbeing treatment.
- There will be specific family focused entertainment to keep the kids occupied too!
- And if you don’t like roughing it, GLAMPING options will be available soon!
- Once you’ve worked up an appetite, you can choose from a selection of delicious vegan food stands.
- And what’s more, all the profits will go to vegan / animal charites.
This mini-festival is for everyone, not just vegans (although we do ask that NO NON-VEGAN food or drink is brought to the event – out of respect for your fellow festival goers), so bring the family with you.”